Since Jason wont let me post about HIM, I guess I wont have as much to post... hah, kidding! :)
But in all reality, I may think "now THAT is blog worthy!" about 10 times a day, but I never make it to the computer before I forget! So I've decided to expand the blog to our everyday life, and make the stupid people we run into a highlight of it!
If you're wondering, I did have one other minor conversation with Sonic Man, in which he asked questions about a "western civilization" class that "teaches about all the great dynisties of China and Japan and Rome," and explained that "the reconstruction time was when the world recreated itself after the civil war." He also made a brief remark about being shocked to learn that the colonists had slaves (he then said "just kidding" to which, I could only reply, "i sure hope so!").
So there's today's blog post. A post about what I'm going to post. Someday. :)
Wednesday, September 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment